- 200g de flour
- 2 eggs
- 50g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 25cl of milk
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 2 vanilla beans from Madagascar
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- Combine flour and baking powder in a salad bowl
- Blanch the eggs and sugar in a separate container ( the top would be to use a beater )
- Add milk to liquid mixture (eggs and sugar)
- Gently fold the liquid mixture into the flour that has been previously mixed with the yeast and add a pinch of salt
- Add the seeds of two vanilla beans to flavour the preparation
- Finally add your melted butter to the mixture.
- You are now ready to make super fluffy pancakes!
Don’t forget to butter your pan a little before each cooking.